Tuesday, September 6, 2016

women's hair curlers


hi guys! today i'm going to do a curl tutorial as you can probably tell by the thumbnail. so there's a curler which i've seen all over the place and really want to try, and that is the lee stafford chopstick curler. this curler has a 7-10mm ceramic barrel, it's really small and rectangular. i'm just going to show you now, i'll just drop the box. so here is the curler, you can see it's really small. i got this curler in argos but i'm sure you can get it online too. it was about รข‚¬28. so i'm going to go ahead and try these curls. i'm really excited.

so if you want to see how it turns out, just keep watching! to start off, i'm going to curls my hair in different directions. this curl, i'm going to curl it towards my face. i held it on the barrel for about 10 seconds and then i let it go. with the next curl i'm going to curl this away from my face. and again i'm just going to wrap it around and barrel, and try get it as close to the root as i can, to get some volume. then again, i held this for 10 seconds, and then i unwound it around the curler. and as this barrel is really small, i'm going to take different size sections,

some really small ones, and some sizes a big bigger, and i'm just going to continue to curl the curls away from my face and towards my face, to get a more natural look. and the hair thats around my face, i'm just going to curl all these curls away from my face. this is what my bottom two sections now look like. now i'm going to move onto the top section. here i'm going to curl the majority of the curls away from my face. and i'm going to try to get the barrel as close to my root as i can. ok, so i'm finally done and that was definitely an arm workout! em.. this took me 50 minutes to do.

i'll just to a spin so you guys can see. so now, i'm going to run my fingers through my curls with a bit of argan oil, and i'm just going to split them up a bit because i always do that with my curls and i'll be back in a moment. one side done, and now i'm just going to move onto the other. and here are my finished curls! i absolutely love how they turned out. i wish i had curls like this. they lasted for a couple of days, and it was definitely worth the 50minutes it took to do them. make sure you watch till end of the video, because i show you what they look like on day 2,

and i also do an updo in day 2 curls. so if you like this tutorial guys as always, don't forget to give it a thumbs up! and subscribe so you never miss any tutorials from me! and i'll leave some more curls tutorials in the 'i' box here, and some tutorials at the end of the video if you want to check them out and i'll see you next time! bye guys! hi guys! as you can see it's day two of my curls and they've stayed in pretty well . i've just put some argon oil in my hair again, just to tame some of the frizziness, but they stayed in really good. i'll just do a spin so you guys can see.

it's raining outside, so i'm just going to throw my hair up into something, just to keep it out of my face. so you're going to take a section at the front of your head, divide it in half, and you're going to cross the bottom strand over the top strand. then you're going to add a section of hair to the bottom strand, and cross it over the top strand. again : add a section of hair to the bottom strand and cross this over the top strand. once more: add a section of hair to the bottom strand and cross it over the top strand. and this is called a french twist. now, i'm not going to add in anymore hair, i'm just going to cross the bottom strand over the top strand,

till you run out of hair. then you just want to pin it out of the way for the moment. next, i'm going to create a little bump with my curls. i'm just going to push up a section of hair and cross my clips, to keep it nice and secure. then i'm going to fold the edges of my hair over this middle section. so i'm just going to take a large section and fold it over on each side, and pin it in place. now, i'm going to bring my french twist back, and i'm going to pin it over this too. now, i'm going to gather all the remaining hair, and the ends of the french twist, and i'm going to tie this into a ponytail. then i'm just going to scrunch my ponytail up and pin the curls loosely, to create a soft updo.

and here is my finished updo! this just took me a few minutes to do. and i think it would be perfect for everyday or a special occasion. so if you like this tutorial, give it a thumbs up! and i'll see you next time. bye guys and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment